IDKMafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

+12
DeathGod
Kokotan
TsukikoMumai
Gwenlover24942
juliafrost
megalan7
kid0kami
Obsidian Sigma
LadyLuck
KanedaC
TiltedMiddleground
Wassamattawityucca
16 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 15 Empty Re: Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

Post by kid0kami Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:11 am

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 15 Tumblr_m0g71k6Lxn1r0dipyo1_500.......for serious.......?
kid0kami
kid0kami

http://kid-okami.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 15 Empty Re: Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

Post by kid0kami Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 am

it's Naota from FLCL
kid0kami
kid0kami

Back to top Go down

Post by call-me-pixie Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:14 am

kid0kami wrote:it's Naota from FLCL
yea... I have no idea what that is. But okay.
call-me-pixie
call-me-pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:16 am

call-me-pixie wrote:
kid0kami wrote:it's Naota from FLCL
yea... I have no idea what that is. But okay.

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 15 Tumblr_m5kihsSOSR1qlqr4a
kid0kami
kid0kami

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:57 am

SO MANY IMAGES! USE WORDS MAN
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sigma Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:52 am

sure heres a reason, you lose. but for reals there really is no defense i can make
Obsidian Sigma
Obsidian Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sigma Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:53 am

heres what i can do though

I Obsidian Sigma vote for KidOkami
Obsidian Sigma
Obsidian Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post by TsukikoMumai Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:05 am

oh snickerdoodle shit just got realz
TsukikoMumai
TsukikoMumai

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokotan Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:18 am

I Kokotan vote for Obsidian Sigma.
Kokotan
Kokotan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:24 am

Votes have been noted
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

https://idkmafia.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TsukikoMumai Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:32 am

I TsukikoMumai vote for Wassa- oh wait I did that already, OBSIDIAN SIGMA
TsukikoMumai
TsukikoMumai

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sigma Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:42 am

HAHAHAHAHA you fools little do you know that you have already lost my death is only a clever misdirection.

or is that what you thought I'd say
Obsidian Sigma
Obsidian Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:43 am

I, megalan7, vote for Obsidian Sigma.
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by TsukikoMumai Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:54 am

Obsidian Sigma wrote:HAHAHAHAHA you fools little do you know that you have already lost my death is only a clever misdirection.

or is that what you thought I'd say

if that is a case why not provide an argument as to why we should not vote for you
i mean i know why i shouldnt vote okami but you no one really knows anything about you
please plead your case in front of town if you please~
TsukikoMumai
TsukikoMumai

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:01 pm

The Day has ended. Please standby for phase change.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:16 pm

With the dawn of the new day, the town new they had to act and act fast. Their numbers were dwindling rapidly, no doubt a few days away from becoming weak enough to be overrun by the town. Lucklily, things seemed to be going their way - reported cases of the Pony Pox were slowing down, alliances seemed to be gaining cohesion.

By the time the town had decided who to lynch, they were feeling (dare they say?) motivated. Although many of their own had been lost along the way, there still seemed to be one inkling of hope left. Perhaps they could win their town back?

Oh they had fought back, throwing every kind of honey and then vetrol they could possibly think. But somehow they managed to get the struggling lynchee onto the noose.

After a few seconds of spouted explitives, they finally dropped the rope, the body struggling for almost half-an-hour before finally stilling. Their greatest fears - hopes some would say - were confirmed. The corpse morphed itself from an innocent seeming bubblegum pink and blue pony into a tall and black one, embellished with a strange looking horn and holes all over its hooves.

Oh god. We did it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obsidian Sigma was lynched. He was Queen Chrysalis.

THE DAY HAS ENDED AND IT IS NOW NIGHT. THE NIGHT WILL END WEDNESDAY THE 20TH AT 12 NOON.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TsukikoMumai Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:42 pm

That monster looked like BonBon >U
Well at least we have 1 mafian down, 2 to go
*rolls back to sleep
TsukikoMumai
TsukikoMumai

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Sweet, we got both the leaders, no more blocked powers!
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Wassamattawityucca wrote:
Obsidian Sigma was lynched. He was Queen Chrysalis.

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 15 Tumblr_m3reufHgBe1r9tna2o1_500
FUCK YEAH!!!
kid0kami
kid0kami

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:44 am

Well, the plays have been made - although not all players have sent in night actions, the roles that could decide the game have made the game breaking moves so I am now ending this game. Please standby for the final Phase Change.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:52 am

Wassamattawityucca wrote:Well, the plays have been made - although not all players have sent in night actions, the roles that could decide the game have made the game breaking moves so I am now ending this game. Please standby for the final Phase Change.

What in the world does that mean?
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:00 am

BANG! BANG!

Two gunshots were heard very early in the morning, before the sun even had a chance to dawn. Never had the gunshots been heard in the town of Ponyville, but the sounds nontheless instilled fear in the hearts of every pony. A brave few chanced a look outside their doors, surprised at what they had found - two bodies laying on opposite sides of the great center fountain, the fresh pools of blood growing and shining in the pale moonlight.

It was interesting how things turned out in the end - a series of devastating deaths and losses, the outbreak of a disease that had no qualms with claiming countless victims, and even infiltrating trickery all seemingly suggesting that the town of Ponyville would fall to dark forces seeking to undermine it; however, despite all that and despite the pain and suffering that they had to endure, they all knew that their friendship could create the true magic needed to endure and win.

Thank Celestia it was finally over.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kokotan and Megalan7 killed each other in a standoff during the night. They were an Agent of Chaos and a Changling, respectively.

THE GAME IS OVER, THE TOWN HAS WON!
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:00 am

This thread has now been locked. I will open the Dead Thread for discussion in a second.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15