IDKMafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Eater role discussions

5 posters

Go down

Soul Eater role discussions Empty Soul Eater role discussions

Post by Wassamattawityucca Sat May 18, 2013 7:23 pm

I see you guys have a lot of interesting ideas. Please take the time to discuss them here if you'd like!
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

https://idkmafia.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater role discussions Empty Re: Soul Eater role discussions

Post by Wassamattawityucca Sun May 19, 2013 4:06 pm

Yea, I'm actually gonna need a little bit of input guys, because I never followed this series close enough to know what's what.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDream09 Sun May 19, 2013 5:17 pm

OMG! Ok, so... there are three main meisters:
Kid
Maka
Black Star

Kid is the son of Shinigami (God of death, decider or right and wrong, maintainer of order). He's thoughtful and intuitive, though often inconsiderate.He has a passionate love for symmetry and a princely sense of duty. Kid will one day grow up to become the reigning Shinigami and maintain order in the world. He should be the blocker role.

Maka arguably the best meister at the school. Her strong ability to sense souls (aka soul perception ability) makes her a formidable opponent and perfect for the role of detective.

Black Star is the most determined of the trio. The last survivor of a ruthless ninja tribe, black Star exceeds at pushing his body to the limits. He has incredible strength and speed and the ability to use his soul wavelength in physical attacks without a weapon. his role should be one-shot bullet-proof because of how often he survives incredible damage.

Last edited by RogueDream09 on Tue May 21, 2013 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
RogueDream09
RogueDream09

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDream09 Sun May 19, 2013 5:34 pm

there are four main weapons:
Liz & Patty
Soul
Tsubaki

Liz and Patty are Kid's twin guns. Although they themselves are only sisters, when they are in their weapon form they become two perfectly identical and symmetrical guns and Kid's weapons of choice. Maybe they can know eachother's identities at the start of the game?? Maybe losing either sister will render Kid unable to use his power from the devastating loss of symmetry?

Soul is Maka's Scythe. He's the most loyal of the gang, easily willing to sacrifice himself to save Maka from whatever trouble she finds herself in. I would make him a bodyguard role.

Tsubaki is Black Star's ninja blade. She's a meek individual, often soft spoken, but strong willed with a good morale compass. As her character develops she gains the ability to turn into multiple forms, including a chain scythe, ninja sword, shuriken, and smoke bomb. She becomes quite the technician which is necessary to round out Black Star's 'caution to the wind' attitude. I would give her the watcher role.

Last edited by RogueDream09 on Mon May 20, 2013 3:48 am; edited 4 times in total
RogueDream09
RogueDream09

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDream09 Sun May 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Other notable pro-town character:

Dr. Stein
A mad scientist currently considered to be the strongest meister to ever graduate from Shibusen and the very first character that we ever see able to attack using his soul wavelength without a weapon. Towards the very beginning of the series, Dr. Franken Stein turned a teacher from the school into a zombie. I would make him a defective doctor. Able to bring a town member back from death if he targets them the night they're killed. BUT the revived townie looses their ability and is for all intents and purposes, vanilla.

Last edited by RogueDream09 on Mon May 20, 2013 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
RogueDream09
RogueDream09

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDream09 Sun May 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Mafia:

The main antagonists in the series are as follows:
Asura aka Kishin
Medusa
Crona

Other bad guys worth mentioning:
Justin Law

Kishin is opposed to the Shinigami(God of death and order) he hopes to spread madness and bring about the end of order. The stronger he gets, the larger his aura of madness spreads; turning sound minded individuals into crazed lunatics. I'd give him the vote manipulation role.

Medusa is a formidable witch, and youngest of the terrible Gorgon sisters. Because she is a witch she has the soul protect ability which allows her to protect her soul from being sensed. I would give her the ability to appear innocent if investigated.

Crona is the child of Medusa. It is unclear if Medusa is Crona's biological mother, all we really know is that Medusa raised Crona to be a weapon against Shinigami and the Shibusen school. Its also unclear whether Crona is a girl or a boy... Throughout Crona's interaction with the main characters, his/her inner turmoil has convinced the heroes that Crona can be saved. They even had Crona attend school with them for a time. Medusa infected Crona with 'Black blood' which solidifies to become impenetrable, therefor attacks on Crona's physical body rarely do more than break the skin. I would require a greater vote count in order to lynch Crona.

Justin was a graduate from Shibusen that succumb to the Kishin's madness, in weapon form he is a guillotine. Where once he was a loyal and faithful server to will of Shinigami, he is now a ruthless and mad servant of the Kishin. His faith and his weapon form have dubbed him the nickname "The Executioner" I would give him the Strongman role (even though I hate the strongman role)...
RogueDream09
RogueDream09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Mon May 20, 2013 4:12 am

Damn Rogue. You know your soul eater lmao
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDream09 Mon May 20, 2013 11:49 am

Well, Wassa wanted input, I love this manga/anime, and the characters made this easy. its really too perfect.
RogueDream09
RogueDream09

Back to top Go down

Post by juliafrost Thu May 23, 2013 4:55 pm

One more that could be added to the mafia
Ragnarok - crona's weapon. Ragnarok is a playful character, and acts like an annoying older brother to Crona. He often gives the meister noogies, steals his/her food, plays with his/her nose, and even lifted up Crona's robe at one point, almost exposing the underwear. Whenever Ragnarok is angry with his meister, he will not hesitate to pop out of him/her and begin attacking Crona in an annoying, playful, but slightly violent way. He also uses Crona as a human shield at times, notably only for non-lethal attacks, like Maka Chop.
However, despite his teasing, Ragnarok does seem to care about Crona. He heals Crona whenever needed (although always pestering for a "thank you very much" afterword) and provides constant vocal motivation during battle. Ragnarok realizes that if Crona dies, he will die too, ultimately driving him to protect his meister as much as possible.

They could be like mafia that work off of each other
juliafrost
juliafrost

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Fri May 24, 2013 1:49 am

I know nothing about this series. Tried reading it once, made it halfway through the first couple chapters, got busy and never picked it up again. Though I'll try and research it as much as possible.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Sat May 25, 2013 5:01 pm

Me too. In in the same situation. lol Researching now lol
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDream09 Sun May 26, 2013 12:12 am

reading manga and watching anime = research
What an amazing little world we have here =]
RogueDream09
RogueDream09

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Sun May 26, 2013 12:16 am

Agreed. Livin' th dream.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Sun May 26, 2013 12:45 pm

Id do so well if this was school lmao
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Sun May 26, 2013 4:38 pm

Wow, thanks you guys! Well, considering I sign ups are closing soon, I can start with roles and stuff. If anyone wants to pitch in and write a few of the Role PMs please feel free! I'm not sure I can do the characters justice, but I'll try.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:37 pm

I really wish i knew more about the theme. If i did i would love to help you. I think Rogue can def help though.
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:04 pm

Okay, I'll be writing up roles this weekend, but again any help is appreciated!

The game will start Monday the 10th at 8pm in the evening EST.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:12 pm

EXCITED AS FUCK, GIRL
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down