IDKMafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In sickness and in health til Mafia do us part

3 posters

Go down

In sickness and in health til Mafia do us part Empty In sickness and in health til Mafia do us part

Post by RogueDream09 Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:08 am

I never did one of these either. SO I guess I'll do one now. HI EVERYONE, I'm John Henry Cummings IV, but you can call me Rogue or Sage or C4. Joe brought me here but you probably know him as Jiro. He and LadyLuck are my best friends in the whole wide world. Kimi is my spouse though we sleep with other people, and call-me-pixie is something like my soulmate. My favorite color is green, I'm a bowie grad, I'm in a relationship with Chipotle right now and it's complicated. I love to swim, sword fight, wrestle with Marines, and jog in thunderstorms. I turn over philosophical arguments when I'm having trouble sleeping, strategy is my hobby and I'm looking forward to getting to know each and every last one of you =]
RogueDream09
RogueDream09

Back to top Go down

In sickness and in health til Mafia do us part Empty Re: In sickness and in health til Mafia do us part

Post by KanedaC Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:33 am

IT'S SO NICE TO MEET YOU
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

In sickness and in health til Mafia do us part Empty Re: In sickness and in health til Mafia do us part

Post by Wassamattawityucca Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:17 pm

HAI! I LIKE THAT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS ACTUALLY GIVE US A NICE AND THOROUGH INTRODUCTION.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

https://idkmafia.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDream09 Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:23 pm

I'm nothing if not thorough Wink
RogueDream09
RogueDream09

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Good to know!
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

https://idkmafia.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down