IDKMafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titan ROLES

4 posters

Go down

Teen Titan ROLES Empty Teen Titan ROLES

Post by RogueDream09 Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Town:
ROBIN Investigator
Teen Titan ROLES 250px-Robin
Though Robin technically possesses no true superhuman powers, his courage, skill, experience, determination and personal strengths are enough to make him a highly formidable adversaries even for those with superhuman abilities. Robin is an expert detective and logical thinker, able to solve cases before anyone else. Once a night he may investigate a player of his choice.

STARFIRE Bomb
Teen Titan ROLES 250px-Q
Starfire, although sweet, caring, and forgiving, can be a fierce fighter. She usually shows her true capabilities when angered or when one of her friends are in danger. Starfire's abilities and powers are directly controlled by her emotional state; to use them she must consciously access a given emotion. If killed at night she will use all of her energy to self destruct in an attempt to save her friends from harm.

CYBORG Doctor
Teen Titan ROLES Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_oBP3q2v1D_9HRIfuYLjFwduUNGPEWyN2DWciM8XFlrWeD8qU6g
A large part of Cyborg's human body was replaced with cybernetic implants encased in titanium plating. One facet of personal vulnerability is Cyborg's great personal pride in his inventions and constructions. For this reason, he tends to foster an immense dislike for anyone abusing his technology for selfish reasons, especially Gizmo. His expertise in technology an biology make him an excellent doctor. Once a night he may protect a player from harm and even rehabilitate their abilities.

RAVEN Manipulator
Teen Titan ROLES 250px-RavenMainPic
Raven is one of the most mysterious characters throughout the series. She is quiet, emotionless, studious, and sarcastic. She can always come up with a witty remark, specifically in reply to most of Teen Titans' antics and attempts at humor. She can use her empathy to steal emotions from others, rendering them emotionally "numb". She is also able to force outside emotions into other people. Once a day she may choose a player and manipulate their day vote.

BEAST BOY Random transform
Teen Titan ROLES 250px-Bb
When the other Titans are focused on important details he is usually the first to break in with a preposterous suggestion or an unnecessary joke. Due to this, others sometimes view him as immature, thickheaded, and cumbersome. However, he continually proves invaluable with his kindness, quick-thinking, and battle prowess. Through an act of will, Beast Boy can transform his body into any known animal on Earth and sometimes even alien ones. Once a night he may choose to transform, the resulting animal will be chosen at random from 5 options which vary from positive to neutral to negative.

Mas y Menos Siblings
Teen Titan ROLES 245px-M%C3%A1sMenosConSilkie
The two twins share similar behavior. Both are pretty light-hearted and fun-loving as they are kids. Both see each other as their best friend, and hate to be apart. They barely fight and they care for one another very much. As siblings, they know one another's identities from the beginning of the game. Unfortunately, if one of them dies, the remaining brother is powerless, highly vulnerable to attack and will likely die without his twin.

Mafia:
GIZMO Godfather
Teen Titan ROLES Gizmo_in_Winner_Take_All
Gizmo is a pint-sized boy-genius with a nasty attitude and an extensive arsenal of high-tech weapons. Along with Jinx and Mammoth, he was a graduate student at the H.I.V.E. Academy. Gizmo has created ultratech devices that allow him to obscure data an appear innocent in Robin's investigation. Also, should he perform the kill he may choose to bypass Cyborgs security and successfully kill someone being protected. This only works once, before Cyborg gets wise and fixes the security breach. His knowledge of computers and incredible hacking skills make him a formidable foe for the Titans, despite his diminutive size.

JINX Role blocker
Teen Titan ROLES 216px-Jinx
Jinx is a very ambitious go-getter with a slightly mean streak. Because of her goals to rise among the ranks of villains, she tries her best to be an effective H.I.V.E. member under both its regimes.Jinx is described as an enchanting sorceress who wields the power of bad luck, which manifests as pink, lightning-like energy blasts/waves fired from her hands. Jinx's powers portray a manipulation of probability, or more specifically, the ability to "bring bad luck" to her enemies. Once a night Jinx may target an enemy and block their ability for the next 2 nights. She may not target a specific player repeatedly.

MAMMOTH Indestructible
Teen Titan ROLES Mammoth
Mammoth is the power house of the H.I.V.E. and is many times stronger than the average human being. The exact range and limitations of Mammoth's strength level are unknown, though it appears to be on a scale equal to (or even surpassing) Cyborg's. Complementary with his size and strength, Mammoth is extremely tough and can withstand great physical extremes without tiring. He is the only mafia member capable of killing Starfire without dying in the process.

Last edited by RogueDream09 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
RogueDream09
RogueDream09

Back to top Go down

Teen Titan ROLES Empty Re: Teen Titan ROLES

Post by RogueDream09 Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:16 pm

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here, I'll answer whatever question I can answer. I'll be locking this page by 1 pm on friday. I've already started sending the role PMs
RogueDream09
RogueDream09

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:34 pm

This looks interesting! So I'm assuming the game starts Friday?
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by call-me-pixie Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:56 pm

These characters are AWESOME
call-me-pixie
call-me-pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Temari Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:41 pm

I really like the way how it kinda has a Rock Paper Scissors feel to it Smile
Temari
Temari

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDream09 Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:47 pm

KanedaC wrote:This looks interesting! So I'm assuming the game starts Friday?
I've opened the living thread. the game has begun. day one will end on friday (its a long day phase so that everyone has a chance to get on and realize the game has started, read their role PM and such).
RogueDream09
RogueDream09

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDream09 Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:08 am

If I may draw everyone's attention to a small change I made in Jinx's power.
She may target a player more than once, just not back to back. That is all
RogueDream09
RogueDream09

Back to top Go down

Post by call-me-pixie Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:32 am

noted.
call-me-pixie
call-me-pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:56 am

Sorry I haven't posted much today, I've been busy.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:22 am

Also, you might wanna get Wassa to get you a Dead Thread post that's private
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDream09 Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:19 pm

I've talked to her about that. I assume she's working on it.
RogueDream09
RogueDream09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum