IDKMafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BATTLE THREAD!

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BATTLE THREAD! - Page 2 Empty Re: BATTLE THREAD!

Post by Jiroshi Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:27 am

HI JJ i see you online
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:50 pm

Kaneda hasnt made his move yet
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:55 pm

What do you mean? I'm waiting for juliafrost to do something.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:29 pm

oh......nvm then lol
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by juliafrost Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:46 pm

I deflect the darts by swinging my gun horizonally. The needles are deflected and land on the ground, with one point precariously upward. I move back as fast as I can, into the woods. I climb a tree and try to get a lock on you.[/quote]

Another smirk as Julia continues into the trees. Taking a quick leap, bending at the knees and shooting upwards, she lands like a feather on a tree branch. As if she were an acrobat, her legs seem to guide her through the limbs without her eyes having to look. Instead they are locked upon Kaneda. He tries foolishly to get a lock upon her quickly moving body.

"You wont be able to hit me." she says bluntly and stops giving him a clear target. "I'm too fast for that." she smiles arrogantly. Julia's left hand goes into her satchel and pulls out more needles, ones different in design and replaces the earlier ones.
juliafrost
juliafrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Julia's a bitch this time around.

I LOVE IT. The feistier the better in bed.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

https://idkmafia.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by juliafrost Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:46 pm

hahah you better know tongue
juliafrost
juliafrost

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:47 pm

As she reaches into her satchel, briefly distracted by the task, Kaneda leaps towards her and presses the tip of his gun on her stomach. "NO SCOPE, SUCKA!" he yells as he pulls the trigger.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by juliafrost Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:29 pm

Julia's hands clutch onto the barrel and using her upper arm strength, she raises herself into a handstand on the gun. The bullet that was aimed for her stomach flies off into the trees. She lifts her right hand up and points the mechanism to the center of Kaneda's forehead.

She moves her face so she can look to him. Her smile becomes wide, revealing a perfect set of teeth. Her blond hair moves gently with the wind as she speaks. Julia knows that the only way he'd be able to avoid her attack is to release the gun, which would only give him a slim chance not to get hit anyways. It would be too simple to adjust her hand to remain locked on her target.

"To slow." she says and she closes her index finger, then her proceeding fingers one by one, all releasing needles.
juliafrost
juliafrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:31 pm

HAHAHA!

Oh shit. Good one!
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:06 pm

Damnnnn feisty julia!! I wanna fight her now too lol
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:57 pm

(By the way, its a laser, not a gun. Heres what it looks like: http://crimsonsguns.tripod.com/akiralaser.jpg)

Kaneda has always been one to take risks, likes to gamble, and is the leader of his gang. He couldn't just walk away from this challenge and give up now. He lets go of his gun, and jumps to the bottom of the tree. He had managed to barely avoid all but one needle. Hopefully this wouldn't cost him too much. "Too slow, huh? Try sayin' that again, ya bastard!" He yells. Some may think this may be a taunt to lure the enemy to him, or to make them lose their focus. But no, Kaneda is just hard-headed and angry.

He runs back to the open field and yells "I'm right here! Fight me hand to hand!"
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by juliafrost Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:38 am

Julia smiles as one needle hits. She notices the yellow colored liquid. Paralyzing liquid she thinks as her arms hold her on the tree branch. The liquid is her own creation which causes paralysis slowly, to torment the opponent.

She falls slowly to the ground and lands bending at the knee. Causally she walks to Kaneda, as if she were walking in a mall.

"Your tries are futile." she sighs. "Failure is your only option."
juliafrost
juliafrost

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:50 am

Kaneda smiles as his plan is working. He remembers exactly the place where the needle landed pointing upward during the beginning of the fight. As she moves forward, confident in her victory, she steps on the needle. For a brief instant her attention is diverted to the surprise pain in her right foot. Kaneda uses this moment to headbutt her with all of his might.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by juliafrost Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:06 am

ummm godmodeling much?
juliafrost
juliafrost

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:20 am

How so? There aren't any rules saying I can't control your person from doing something they were already doing. And I clearly stated that the needle existed a few posts back (it was at the beginning of the fight). Though if the judge of fight deems it too much, then I will change it.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:46 pm

KanedaC wrote:For a brief instant her attention is diverted to the surprise pain in her right foot.

Actually, she is right on two accounts. I didn't say anything earlier because I wanted to see if you would notice the problem, but Julia dealt with the issue perfectly fine.

1. You can't decide when she doesn't notice an attack or when her attention is split. You did this earlier when she was "distracted" and reaching into her bag.

2. Where did this imaginary pain come from? You cannot inflict pain on a another character unless they have decided it themselves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. To all future players: Please be careful of powers that allow you to magically teleport behind another player. I don't know how another Judge may take it, but I consider it Powerhousing.

Oh! Jiroshi, if you don't mind, I think I will edit your first post to add the rules because it seems like we might need them.

Last edited by Wassamattawityucca on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:59 pm

Wow you still have them? I wrote those a while ago lol Ok they are all yours
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:41 am

Okay, posted the rules on the first post.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:05 am

Ok so Raynot and I (after much thought) came up with a battle system. I will post it in three seperate post. Please dont post till i am finished.
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:47 am

The Basic rules of the Battle Thread:
Battle Styles.
Two players-Single battle or Four Player-Team battle.
First to 20 hits win. For teams (ten per person)
Point system: Rock, Paper, Scissors 3 times, one point for each individual win. The most points won in one round is 3. Ties get no points. Once done three times the round is over even if no points are won.
1pt-Nothing
2pt-Simple one hit
3pt-Block (1 hit)
4pt-Heal (1pt)
5pt-Special 2 hit (make it special)
6pt-Special Double block (^)
7pt-Stun
8pt-Heal(3pt)
9pt-Super Special 5 hit
10- Judges Favor

Here is how blocks work. If you have 3pts you can block one attack. If you have 6pts you can block 2 attacks. If a person attacks with a double hit, you can block with a 3pt block but you will still take one hit. A double point block blocks a double special hit.

Stun- If a person is stunned they may not gain points the next rock, paper, scissors, phase. However, if the other player loses they still dont get points.

Specials- These are special moves only your character can do. Please come up with one Special move and name and one SUPER special move and name.

You may also personalize your other things like: Heal names,simple one hit name, or stun name but they are not required.

Last edited by Jiroshi on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:58 am

Judges Role

The Judges role is to oversee the battle to watch for unfair actions or errors. The Judge must also keep track of points and announce the score when asked. Once a player is dead the judge will announce the match over or a player is dead(if team match) Note: PLAYERS ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING TRACK OF HEALTH AND BATTLE POINTS. IF THE JUDGE FEELS YOU ARE RELYING ON THEM TO KEEP TRACK THEY CAN DENY YOUR REQUEST.

Judges Favor-When this is activated, the activator must choose either a 1,2,or 3. These numbers will randomly be assigned to each power up. Double points, invulnerable for three turns, or double attack, (able to attack twice in one phase.) Power ups corresponding to numbers will change.

Last edited by Jiroshi on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:18 am

Phases

Phase 1-The Rock, Paper, Scissors phase.
Pick three , Ex. Jiro"Rock,Paper,rock." Raynot"Scissors,rock, Paper.

This will come out to Jiroshi-2pts Raynont- 1pt

This is one phase

Phase 2

Attack Phase or Save Phase
The winner of phase 1 can either attack or save points. The loser is forced to save points.

Ex. Jiro"Fire slash!" (2pt Simple one hit attack) Raynont is down to 19 health points. But Jiroshi now has no battle points.
Or Jiroshi can choose to save his points instead of attack.

Also during this phase if the other player has enough points to activate a block they may.

Ex. Jiro" Fire slash"(2pt simple one hit). Raynont"(Block (3pt). Jiroshi is blocked. No damage done. Jiroshi loses 2 battle pts and Raynont loses three battle pts.

Phase 3

This phase players may choose to heal if there points allow it.
Ex. Raynont" heal" Raynont heath is restored 1pt with a 4pt heal or 3 pts with a 8 pt heal.

Then the cycle restarts until one person or team wins.

Last edited by Jiroshi on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:25 am

Well thats all folks. Does it sound simple enough. Ray and I were up all night trying to make it as simple but cool as possible. If you approve Wassa, i would like to have it tested to see if it works. If anyone has any questions or suggestions please message me or Raynont. Not her, this will fill this thread with crap. lol I am actually going to make a thread.
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:05 pm

You can set this up if you like, and I won't stop you. I would just like it to be in its own thread. Smile

I think this one should stay as RP fighting.

I can discuss the mechanics of the game with you in that thread or by PM, because I have a couple of concerns about the mechanics of it.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next