IDKMafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JIROSHI! Im back! Dija miss me?

+2
SupremeSparkleKai
Jiroshi
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JIROSHI! Im back! Dija miss me? - Page 2 Empty Re: JIROSHI! Im back! Dija miss me?

Post by KanedaC Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:44 am

I was never any good at it myself, but I wouldn't mind moderating.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

JIROSHI! Im back! Dija miss me? - Page 2 Empty Re: JIROSHI! Im back! Dija miss me?

Post by Jiroshi Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:46 am

Oh btw should we all make new introductions?we have quite a few new people coming. So might be good. The only prob I see with that is space hahah
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:49 am

Don't think that's really necessary. If they really wanna know they can just read the already existing threads.

EDIT: But then again I aint the Admin here.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:51 am

Nah your right I'm lazy haha if wassa say otherwise then cool but if not then in leaving it
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:57 am

You can do it if you'd like. The forum doesn't really have a space problem.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

https://idkmafia.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 pm

Okay I think I will then.
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by HitomeorJJ Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:11 pm

Jiroshi wrote:Many of you may know me but of those who dont (Super kai lol) Im the wandering mercenary Jiroshi Ogasha. The Ogasha clan is world famous (well at least in my head) Mafia hunters. Some of us have been on the mafia before though. I have a sister HitomeorJJ. Hito is an annoying pest that never goes away. But hey cant pick family can you? I still sorta kinda love her. I have a pet named Gaton as you can see in my sigi! I also love fire.....take it how you want but im a beast. On the other forum i created the Battle arena which Kaneda brought back. (THANKS MARVI!!!!). Good thing too. I totally forgot about it. Its usually closed during games though to help focus. Those who die though can battle all they like. You will get to know me soon durning the game anyway lol. So as porky would say. Thats all folks!
Excuse me!!!! "Annoying pest"? You picking a fight bro? You wanna go?
HitomeorJJ
HitomeorJJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:25 am

Hahaha! This clearly needs to be settled with a battle. ;D
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:09 am

Of course I'd be happy to entertain you all by kicking her ass. And it's funny she doesn't realize that message was from 2 years ago lmao
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 pm

You know what they say! Rivalries never die.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HitomeorJJ Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Jiroshi wrote:Of course I'd be happy to entertain you all by kicking her ass. And it's funny she doesn't realize that message was from 2 years ago lmao
Whatever and who'd be kicking who's behind now? Don't forget, you are my little brother. Therefore there are things that father has not taught you that only those in line to be heir to the Ogasha dynasty would know.
HitomeorJJ
HitomeorJJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:03 pm

Hey independent training can do wonders for you and im honed from mafia hunting. And you can teach someone something may times. It if they perform like shit they are still shit Wink hehehe Gaton and I will take you down in a blaze of glory. Bring it! Let's take this to the battle arena
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:05 am

DEMS FIGHTIN' WORDS
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:27 am

SHIT JUST GOT REAL
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by HitomeorJJ Fri May 04, 2012 3:38 am

Lets go then, dear brother. Priya and I shall be waiting. Just say the word. Wink
HitomeorJJ
HitomeorJJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Sat May 12, 2012 5:54 pm

obvi someone didnt check the battle thread
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Tue May 29, 2012 6:41 am

This is Jiroshi/Joe giving everyone an update. Make sure all new comers make an intro thread telling all of us a little about yourselves. Welcome! Smile
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2