IDKMafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS TOPIC

3 posters

Go down

Choose wisely...

THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS TOPIC Vote_lcap67%THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS TOPIC Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS TOPIC Vote_lcap33%THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS TOPIC Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS TOPIC Vote_lcap0%THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS TOPIC Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS TOPIC Empty THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS TOPIC

Post by Detektiv Fraulein Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:17 pm

While as of late, the fandoms of Star Wars and Star Trek have banded together to fight the common enemy which is Twilight.... I am curious to know how members of IDK Mafia feel about the age old standoff between these two Sci-Fi franchises.

Vote, and let me know why! I appreciate picture proof as well!

Otherwise this thread is just to be used to post cool things of Star-nerdiness Smile
Detektiv Fraulein
Detektiv Fraulein

Back to top Go down

THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS TOPIC Empty Re: THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS TOPIC

Post by KanedaC Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Star Wars.

Proof: Is there a Lego Star Trek?
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS TOPIC Empty Re: THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS TOPIC

Post by Wassamattawityucca Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:16 am

Lol, I know nothing about Star Wars, so uh....Star Trek.

I wish I could make an informed nerd opinion about why my side is better, but my Star Trek knowledge is very limited. So poo poo on me.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

https://idkmafia.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Detektiv Fraulein Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:15 pm

Yeah! I went to this guys apt back at college who had a superstardestroyer model that must of cost hundreds of bucks. It took up the table and it was beautiful. Trekkies can't show their love that way.

But they can show it this way..... watch 56 Episodes of the original series at once! http://tv.yahoo.com/news/watch-56-episodes-star-trek-same-time-sound-143022685.html
Detektiv Fraulein
Detektiv Fraulein

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:26 pm

You know, I thought that there were a lot more than 56 episodes.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Detektiv Fraulein Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:51 pm

oh there are. these are just the first couple of seasons I believe. Heck. One thing Star Trek has is that the production is FAR more prolific. Voyager alone has more episodes than I care to watch.... But my avatar pic is pretty awesome I think thanks to Captain Janeway~
Detektiv Fraulein
Detektiv Fraulein

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:54 am

Interdasting, I will have to check that out during the summer.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

https://idkmafia.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:15 am

I remember watching episodes here and there when it played on G4 (when I actually used to watch G4). I liked it. I also learned my mom loooved Star Trek when she was younger.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down