IDKMafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 6: Dead Thread

+6
Jiroshi
KanedaC
RogueDream09
juliafrost
Temari
Wassamattawityucca
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Game 6: Dead Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Game 6: Dead Thread

Post by RogueDream09 Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Edgeworth became highly suspicious of someone else who had claimed a role. And Edgewoth was determined to off that character in the day phase.
I wasnt convinced and all i had to go on was the list of claimed roles and the usernames attached to them.
I decided that 'in-fighting' within the alliance was NOT the way to go. I chose to protect the members of the alliance and damn all others (I'd deal with the consequences later).
So I quickly messaged as many people as I could to change their vote for "the only name that that had a vote against them AND hadnt claimed a role (JULIAFROST)".
I convinced Edgeworth to change his vote in that moment, also telling him that he had 14 minutes to cancel his power request. He had thought that the phase ended at noon rather than 2pm.

IF all of the claimed roles were honestly claimed, the probability of selecting a mafia member would be 4 our of 6. I just hoped that LadyLuck had indeed been lucky when she cast her vote against Julia.
RogueDream09
RogueDream09

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:01 pm

How very interesting! Might I ask which role it was that Edgeworth was suspicious of?
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDream09 Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:16 pm

Username A (role Edgeworth) wasn't suspicious of a 'role'. He was suspicious of a person, Username B.
And I wouldve been fine with his suspicion EXCEPT Username B had claimed a role and was thus in my alliance. They were squabbling and amassing votes against each other.

And a 'role claimed' is a 'blind spot filled' (even if the information may have been wrong I wasnt in any position to lose whatever knowledge I thought I had). So I couldnt let ANY member of my alliance be voted off. I simply told them to target someone who wasnt in the alliance (Julia to be specific).

They were both grateful that I was taking the heat off of both of them and so they followed my instruction.
RogueDream09
RogueDream09

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:46 pm

Nice! Smart move.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:29 pm

Interesting logic! Although it worked this time, your plan was heavily dependent on Mafia that didn't play to its fullest. As someone on the live thread has said, it won't work in another game.

Glad it worked out now, though!
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

https://idkmafia.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDream09 Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:45 pm

yeah, I know. I was depending heavily on the hopes that the mafia hadnt infiltrated the alliance. I'm not sure why they hadnt done so immediately... And I was of course hoping that Julia was mafia. If Im not mistaken, the mafia consisted of Kimiko(passive player) and ms.kookie(newbie). They needed to be more aggressive in order to know that if they dont infiltrate, things will go down hill for them, fast.
and the town had Jiro and I... And I wasnt exactly playing to stay alive.. If I had, I wouldve ordered dick gumshoe to investigate me. but I wasnt too concerned (i was willing to bet that mafia wouldnt try to kill me[thinking that the town would protect me for sure]). Someone called my move a 'double-blind bluff' I dont know what that means, but I guess they were right.
RogueDream09
RogueDream09

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDream09 Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Its outside of my nature, but from now on I'll play to stay alive.
RogueDream09
RogueDream09

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:24 am

Yeah I feel like I'm allowed to say this now. I was elected Godfather by the other mafia members in my group. My thoughts were since I'm always on, why not use that to scout things out and plan accordingly. Originally, before you role claimed, I tried to cast doubt on a lot of the townies. I tried to get Jiroshi killed the first day since a couple people already doubted him. That (obviously) ended up not working. And once you called a role I didn't think people would jump onto you so fast. (though I have to say, the moment you claimed, I knew we had lost, though I did my best and kept trying) Since there were so many people who just hadn't been active I figured a lot of the players would still be doubtful of you for a little since some players wouldn't have time to dispute the role. But in the end, more and more people jumped on board. I tried my best to keep some players out of the alliance, but they either A. were already part of it and were just testing me to see my allegiance or B. they were too afraid of being called mafia to not jump on the role claim train.

I was always planning on claimed a role on Day 2, but by that point so many people claimed roles so fast, it was too late. I should have also instructed my teammates to do more things, but I thought that trusting them to do their own thing was for the best. In hindsight I should have jumped on board and claimed something and had my entire group do the same. I was then gonna have us kill off Dahlia eventually so that we could utilize her power, but that ended up not working.

Not sure if any of that makes sense or if it's a jumbled mess. Ask me to clarify something if it's confusing.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:50 am

Yup yup, the dice just didn't roll in the Mafia's favor. Both Julia and Kaneda are both good players who are active, but Kaneda had the bad luck that his more important Mafioso was lynched first day,

Kaneda you wrote out exactly what I've been thinking. I just think that even if you had planned well, with how passive the other two Mafioso were playing it was likely you wouldn't have been able to exact the plan quickly enough.

Also, the Dahlia plan was exactly what I has planned the roll to be fully used for.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:00 am

I suppose it's good that my ideas were good. It's too bad I never got a chance to implement them though. However, the doubt that I could have done something different/better will always be in my mind.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:53 pm

KanedaC wrote:I suppose it's good that my ideas were good. It's too bad I never got a chance to implement them though. However, the doubt that I could have done something different/better will always be in my mind.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Trust me, I know that's always what hurts the most...
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Temari Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:16 pm

So you can reveal your alliance (town/mafia) with this particular theme, but not your role?
Temari
Temari

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Are you talking about in the game or here in the Dead Thread?
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Temari Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:40 pm

Dead thread.
Temari
Temari

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Hahaha I don't think we were supposed to do either, but since both Rogue and I admitted who we were in the Live Thread it doesn't really matter anymore.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Yup, you can't do it until the end of the game to avoid giving people who have powers when they die help; however, seeing as the only person left in the game is that person it's okay for us to reveal roles and alignments.

So everyone, please feel free to ask away.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:15 am

At this point I don't even remember anything I wanted to ask hahaha.

But I'd be more than happy to answer/discuss anything with anyone who wants to ask questions/talk.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:46 pm

I have questions....one sec. Let me read first!
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyLuck Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:15 am

Sorry Julia you were just a very lucky/intuition guess for your kill
LadyLuck
LadyLuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:17 am

Wassa, this is the post you asked me to save so you can analyze. Smile

That game started fun but ended so boringly.

Jiroshi Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Just another update wassa lol i know its a lot sorry. Question. Will blocking dahlia also block her from making the kill?

By Now im sure rogue had messaged you all at one point or another about who each of us are in the alliance. I mean usernames not roles. I believe there are two others that have received the same list i got about who each person claimed to be. Besides two of us, all the rest have powers that activate at night right?

Im gonna assume everyone doesnt know everyone quite yet. (I would think we would by now.)

1) I have already talked to Apollo and he plans to investigate kookie for tonight. The reason being is that i told him im pretty sure i know kimi is dahila. I have had several conversations with kimi confronting her several times. Shes hiding something. Plus she didnt come forward during the earlier part of the rounds. Another thing that makes me think kimi is dahlia is because of the way night went. If kaneda were dahlia i doubt that he would have killed rogue first. I think he would have used kristoph to do the first night kill then killed someone this night phase. Kimi and kookie are less experienced so i believe they would go right after what they thought was an immediate threat. Rogue. I dont know much about kookie but i do know about kimi. Shes playing too quiet and i believe kookie is just following in her shadow. Rogue also message kookie about her inactivity and she replied with the "im new" act. If thats true then i believe she would follow what ever she was told.

2) Id like your opinions on what gumshoe should do tonight. Either protect one of us, or interrogate one of the suspects. My plan is that if we investigate kookie who i think is kristoph and interrogate kimi who i think is dahlia it will force kristoph to do the kill for the night. If nobody dies during the night it could give us a clue to if im right or not. It could also mean someone is poisoned or we blocked dahlia from doing the kill. If someone dies it could also mean that tilted and sparkle were right about tampering with evidence of the crime and julia wasnt von karma. (i doubt it though)

3. Pearl and Maya, If it turns out that im right about kimi being dahlia once shes dead (not that it would matter) You two should cut her from the human world just cause it would be cool to see lol Also another thing that could be done is recheck rogues work. Maya for tonight would you mind channaling rogues power to investigate julia again?

4. This goes to Gavin. I honestly dont know who will be targeted tonight. It could be me cause i keep calling people out. But if the plan goes right its gonna involve poison. Which means your protection is prolly gonna be needed. to whom its up to you or we all can decide together

5. As for trucy. lol good luck to us all cause that last one sucked. Its not your fault. Just hope it doesnt hurt us again lol

6. As for Mr. Wright and myself Miles. We cant do much but sit and wait at night.

What do you guys think?
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:23 am

Also this is the list of players and their roles. I've edit it to add the remaining mafia that were found out. Rogues master list. Lol in the Harry potter game we said that wassa was creating a web of info that centered around her. The wassa web. Lol in this game we called it the rogue net. We being rogue and i

RogueDream Emma Skye
Raaawry Phoenix
Megalan7 Maya
SupremeSparkle Apollo
Jiroshi Miles
LadyLuck Dick
Tilted Franziska
DeathGod Pearl
Kid0kami Klavier

Kaneda D. Gant
Trucy Gwen

JuliaFrost Karma

Remaining players
kimiko dahlia
ms.kookie kristoph

Last edited by Jiroshi on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:25 am

Sorry if I spoiled epic reveals
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:55 am

Interesting! I guess I don't have any questions since you explained things well enough. I will comment on the fact that I killed Rogue. I felt it was the "mafia" thing to do. I killed the defacto leader of the town that caused all my problems. And I did in fact leave instructions for Kimico to have Jiroshi killed the night after I got lynched since you were most level-headed one in the live thread.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyLuck Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:00 am

Even though I had a full list of everyone also so with jiro down I would have taken up his and rogues role, that's why I stayed quiet and downlow
LadyLuck
LadyLuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:05 am

I totally agree with double L. She was my girl on stand by lol
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content