IDKMafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 4: Dead Thread

+5
KanedaC
Jiroshi
RogueDream09
TiltedMiddleground
Wassamattawityucca
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Game 4: Dead Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Game 4: Dead Thread

Post by TiltedMiddleground Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:08 pm

And yet another victim of mob mentality. How goes things, DeathGod?
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:10 pm

Lol, he hasn't been on in a whil, so I doubt he'll get on before the game is over.

Mafia just has to send me their kill and it's over - seeing as Kaneda just role blocked the only Town role that has an active power.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

https://idkmafia.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Wooo Jiroshi Ogasha/Azula is in the building dead people! Good round guys. And I would just like to thank my mafia team. Great job guys.
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:59 pm

I'd attribute our victory to us finding out who everyone was before the first day even ended.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Agreed haha that was awesome. Lol
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Also, us four were a bitchin' team. Even though people suspected us, they didn't do it enough to want us dead, s we could lead them along.

TiltedMiddleground wrote:I dunno about Gwen. She voted for Jiroshi and even stuck with her vote for Kim when everyone else was voting for me.

I told her to. It would take suspicion off of us as a group. (which it look like it did, thankfully)

I must say, I am curious. What did I do to arouse suspicion in kid0kami and megalan? Well, I suppose just talking to kid0kami a few times and then never talking to him again might do something. But I thought megalan trusted me completely. He even voted for DeathGod when I told him to. Ah well.

Also, to the alliance Jiro was apart of, Jiro told me that you were starting to suspect me. Why? I'm curious so that I can step up my game next time I'm mafia (which probably won't be for a while...I really liked being mafia)

KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:56 pm

It's because they knew John was investigating you. And nothing came back lol
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:10 pm

Ooohhh. That makes sense. Though I'm still curious about kid0kami and megalan. Also, the line in Rogue's death where it said he was clutching a piece of paper that said "no info on your target" was awesome. If I hadn't blocked him, would his investigation have been shown to everyone in his death scene?
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Sonofabitch.

For future reference Jiroshi, your play style changed from when you were a townie and I was able to call it out.

BTW, let it be known if I get a role again, I am not telling anyone about it.
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Also I shoulda called Kaneda's bluff on Deathgod. In hindsight its terribly stupid to do what Kaneda said he did.

On top of that I should have noticed that after rawwwry told me about how he planted fake evidence in the avengers game. I let myself fall into their plans because I wasn't thinking this round.
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:27 pm

megalan7 wrote:Also I shoulda called Kaneda's bluff on Deathgod. In hindsight its terribly stupid to do what Kaneda said he did.

For reference, I told him that DeathGod had pm'd someone, who I left unnamed, that he was going to "use his powers tonight". Since megalan was the only townie left with any powers that could be "used", DeathGod had to be mafia. I'll be honest, I was nervous that you were gonna call bullshit on me, and even more so when you started suspecting Jiro in the end there. Thankfully you still went with me and voted DeathGod. I honestly don't know what would have happened if there was one more day and night phase. Either Jiro or I would have definitely voted out. I wonder who would win?
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Town seemed like they didn't even talk to each other lol they were to suspicious to do anything haha. Yea kaneda told me you were suspicious of me. Not surprised. I was gonna kill you off first until I found out John was Sokka. He def went first. And I was counting on kaneda to influence you. I had the alliance I was in thinking I was townie. Used them a lot lol And your right it changed a lot. I was happy I had power of Azula but played very safe this round. Just benefited by the town doing nothing. After we knew everything the first day it was in the bag to me.
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:29 pm

I was thinking the same thing. With the smaller number of people it was only a matter of time before we got voted out cause my people were going after kaneda and meg me. Hito and Gwen were doing okay though.
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Jiro the main issue was that after I sent you the panic PM when I was being voted for that I was Toph, you never replied back. On top of that you were not nearly as gungho on the main forum as before.

You played really different which is why I suspected you.
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:33 pm

KanedaC wrote:
megalan7 wrote:Also I shoulda called Kaneda's bluff on Deathgod. In hindsight its terribly stupid to do what Kaneda said he did.

For reference, I told him that DeathGod had pm'd someone, who I left unnamed, that he was going to "use his powers tonight". Since megalan was the only townie left with any powers that could be "used", DeathGod had to be mafia. I'll be honest, I was nervous that you were gonna call bullshit on me, and even more so when you started suspecting Jiro in the end there. Thankfully you still went with me and voted DeathGod. I honestly don't know what would have happened if there was one more day and night phase. Either Jiro or I would have definitely voted out. I wonder who would win?

I shoulda called bullshit. The moment I saw he was a townie I knew you were mafia but it was too late.
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:37 pm

I'm glad things happened the way they did though cause it would have started to go bad. Thanks for the update. I know what to change for next time now. And I meant to reply but didn't. I didn't think you would care about that seeing as I changed my vote from you.
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokotan Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:39 pm

lol This mafia team worked really well with each other!!
Lan, it was so painful listening you talk about mafia other day. XD Wassa told me all the mafia guesses were spot on. There was no hope for the townies.

;____; I really wish I joined this one. My travel plans were cancelled so I would have had time /sobb

Kokotan
Kokotan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:47 pm

I loved my team. Especially having kaneda on my team. It was perfect. I honestly don't think we have been against each other yet haha
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:01 pm

KanedaC wrote:What did I do to arouse suspicion in kid0kami

nothing. I'm well aware of your cunning. On top of that i don't really trust anyone off the bat. Especially after Rawry got the drop on me during my first game.
kid0kami
kid0kami

http://kid-okami.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Kokotan wrote:lol This mafia team worked really well with each other!!
Lan, it was so painful listening you talk about mafia other day. XD Wassa told me all the mafia guesses were spot on. There was no hope for the townies.

;____; I really wish I joined this one. My travel plans were cancelled so I would have had time /sobb

Oh I knew I was done. I had told three of the mafia members who I was as an attempt to get out of day one lynching. I was just hoping that the others didn't do the same.
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Jiroshi wrote:I'm glad things happened the way they did though cause it would have started to go bad. Thanks for the update. I know what to change for next time now. And I meant to reply but didn't. I didn't think you would care about that seeing as I changed my vote from you.

It was the fact that you didn't try to figure out who i was watching or try to utilize me.
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:23 pm

On a unrelated note, might as well get the planning thread for next game going.
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:28 pm

Well done, Mafia!

Kind of unrelated, but when you began the vote against me, Jiro, did you already know I was Katara?
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:52 pm

And I am also following what Megalan vowed: I'm not revealing my role to anyone so soon. In addition, I WILL DEFEND THE SHIT OUT OF MY HONOR.
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:31 pm

KanedaC wrote:Also, the line in Rogue's death where it said he was clutching a piece of paper that said "no info on your target" was awesome. If I hadn't blocked him, would his investigation have been shown to everyone in his death scene?

No I wouldn't have. Any only because (I'm trying to think as a Mafia killer would) if an investigator had a paper with no result on it, would there really be a reason to dispose of the evidence? I only do that if the investigator was roleblocked the same night as they were killed.

Also, I've set up the new game topic. Feel free to start suggesting.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

https://idkmafia.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next