IDKMafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

+12
DeathGod
Kokotan
TsukikoMumai
Gwenlover24942
juliafrost
megalan7
kid0kami
Obsidian Sigma
LadyLuck
KanedaC
TiltedMiddleground
Wassamattawityucca
16 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 6 Empty Re: Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

Post by KanedaC Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:36 am

I just hope that this round lives up to the standard that the last round set
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 6 Empty Re: Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

Post by Wassamattawityucca Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Welp, looks like we have a consensus. 2 days it is.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

https://idkmafia.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Oh, also the night has ended. Please standby for phase change.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Ithink I will enjoy this game. Stay struggling and keep it positive bronies
kid0kami
kid0kami

http://kid-okami.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:09 pm

And I am back! Sorry, a few problems here and there. What did I miss?
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Needless to say the disease had traveled fast.

For months now, neighbouring villages to Ponyville had reported what appeared to be the first Equestria-side cases of the Ponypox. A disease that normally was rampant in the faraway countries of Camelu and Zebrica. Although many of the natives of that region had begun to develop natural antibodies to the disease, hundreds still died every year from the disease. The possibility of even creating a vaccine for the disease was still far in the future.

It was funny how the mistake of one kind-hearted, but naive pony could put the lives of millions into danger. Nurse Tenderheart, recently come back from a humanitarian mission on the country of Camelu had been working with her fellow nurses and doctors to deal with the continuing epidemic. Finally allowed a break, she returned back home to Ponyville where she unknowingly brought back the disease.

With no natural defenses to the disease, the disease had quickly made its way through the population, many ponies dying within a couple of days of contracting the disease. This night was no exception.

Covered in pus-filled sores all over their bodies, it looked like the disease had finally claimed its prey. There was no doubt both deaths were caused by the disease.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lady Luck and Gwenlover24942 died of Pony Pox during the night.
They were Applejack and Princess Luna respectively.

NIGHT 1 HAS NOW ENDED. DAY 2 HAS BEGUN AND WILL END WEDNESDAY THE 13TH AT 12 NOON.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KimIco1991 Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Um not too much. Just bronies verifying that Derpy is the best pony, reliving the awesome ness of the last game and what not :3
KimIco1991
KimIco1991

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Welp, knew this was coming. Guess it's a good thing that they were only vanilla townies though. Now, down to business.

But this whole disease thing leads me to believe that the mafia didn't kill them themselves...I wonder why.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:42 pm

damn beat me to it. i felt the same way
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Biological Warfare? Now that's just plain dirty.
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Kaneda we dont know that for sure. Remember wassa said their were hidden roles
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:01 pm

True enough, but for both to be killed by the same thing? I doubt that there are two people with the power to kill with disease.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:32 pm

i meant the people who died. I think some almighty force might have been responsible for this lol
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokotan Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:57 pm

D: Dude, guys, what if someone still alive is a carrier of Ponypox now and one or more ponies will die of ponypox every night? OTL But this doesn't explain the whole Ponypox thing... but it still means one extra pony to look out for.
Kokotan
Kokotan

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Kokotan wrote:D: Dude, guys, what if someone still alive is a carrier of Ponypox now and one or more ponies will die of ponypox every night? OTL But this doesn't explain the whole Ponypox thing... but it still means one extra pony to look out for.

That does go along with the whole ponies with hidden abilities thing Yucca mentioned on the roles thread.
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by KimIco1991 Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Jiroshi wrote:i meant the people who died. I think some almighty force might have been responsible for this lol

Lol I second that notion
KimIco1991
KimIco1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokotan Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:23 pm

megalan7 wrote:
Kokotan wrote:D: Dude, guys, what if someone still alive is a carrier of Ponypox now and one or more ponies will die of ponypox every night? OTL But this doesn't explain the whole Ponypox thing... but it still means one extra pony to look out for.

That does go along with the whole ponies with hidden abilities thing Yucca mentioned on the roles thread.

; ___ ; Well it's a freakish hidden role.
Kokotan
Kokotan

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Jiroshi wrote:i meant the people who died. I think some almighty force might have been responsible for this lol

Goooood point. Shit. Oh well. I guess we'll find out what they were when the games over, huh?

megalan7 wrote:

That would be horrific if true.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:30 pm

This wholesome My Little Pony game turned real dark real fast...
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by TsukikoMumai Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:55 pm

just like season 2 finale
TsukikoMumai
TsukikoMumai

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:57 pm

KanedaC wrote:
megalan7 wrote:

That would be horrific if true.

I think its meant to act as the reason why there should be day killings. To prevent no killings in the day phase, have a pony with a disease that will kill people anyway. No Day Killing = This pony may live. If I'm right this is quite devious.
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Haha guys I think your looking to deep into it. Someone has to die at night. If the mafia can't decide the almighty (wassa) must do it herself haha meaning the mafia were prolly just as confused as us haha
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:13 pm

megalan7 wrote:

I think its meant to act as the reason why there should be day killings. To prevent no killings in the day phase, have a pony with a disease that will kill people anyway. No Day Killing = This pony may live. If I'm right this is quite devious.

Nah, I doubt it. After thinking about it, it would be weird to have someone with an ability that can target two people. And then if someone was "infected" they wouldn't die right away like these two did on the first day. It'd take a turn or two to come into play. My theory still stands that the mafia fucked up and didn't tell Wassa who to kill (which suggests something on it's own entirely, but I'll save that lest I give away too much to the mafia). She took thing's into her own hands like she did the last game and had these two killed with natural causes. And we know that they couldn't have just targeted the same people, because that would be a no-death scenario. The only way for this to work as an actual kill is if the mafia's way of killing has to do with disease. As I've never seen the show, I have no idea what powers the bad guys have. But I'm assuming they're fire and ice based. Any way, I'm sure there's something in there that I forgot to point out. Hope this helps at least one person with their own thought process
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by call-me-pixie Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:35 pm

SOOO, we have two people dead of disease with a bunch of guesses as to why they died as they did. Some hidden roles floating around. And two set of murderous ponies on the prowl.

Anyone have any ideas for what we're going to do this round?
call-me-pixie
call-me-pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:49 pm

pm bronies.....let's get some planning going...

PS. Kaneda's new sig is tight butthole brah.....nice choice
kid0kami
kid0kami

http://kid-okami.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next