IDKMafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

+12
DeathGod
Kokotan
TsukikoMumai
Gwenlover24942
juliafrost
megalan7
kid0kami
Obsidian Sigma
LadyLuck
KanedaC
TiltedMiddleground
Wassamattawityucca
16 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 10 Empty Re: Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

Post by megalan7 Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:36 pm

KanedaC wrote:Well that sucks. And sorry I haven't been on much guys, I've been sick the last couple of days so it's been hard for me to log on and type and stuff

It's cool dude, between work, classes, and other commitements I think everyone here is pretty busy when it comes to posting, and yeah, looks like we coulda done a bit better o__o
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 10 Empty Re: Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

Post by kid0kami Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:46 pm

I SWEAR!!!! YA'LL NOOBN' IT UP HARD AS FUCK BRAH!!! SHIT IS NOT BASED!!! NOT BASED AT ALL!!
wanna know when people are on the forum? here's how:

1.set your account up so that it will notify you with e-mails when there is an update

2. watch this topic as well any other you find to be helpful/relevant to this round

3. Check e-mails - have your phone and/or computer notify you when you get an e-mail (via outlook or some sort of IM [my winlive lets me know when i have e-mails])
it's not hard....if you wan't i'll come over to your house and help you ($10 transportation fee)
kid0kami
kid0kami

http://kid-okami.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:48 pm

4. make sure get notification e-mails for Private Messages (PM)
kid0kami
kid0kami

Back to top Go down

Post by call-me-pixie Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:02 pm

kid0kami wrote:I SWEAR!!!! YA'LL NOOBN' IT UP HARD AS FUCK BRAH!!! SHIT IS NOT BASED!!! NOT BASED AT ALL!!
wanna know when people are on the forum? here's how:

1.set your account up so that it will notify you with e-mails when there is an update

2. watch this topic as well any other you find to be helpful/relevant to this round

3. Check e-mails - have your phone and/or computer notify you when you get an e-mail (via outlook or some sort of IM [my winlive lets me know when i have e-mails])
it's not hard....if you wan't i'll come over to your house and help you ($10 transportation fee)
they're saying they're busy. not that they're blatantly ignoring the thread.
call-me-pixie
call-me-pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by TsukikoMumai Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:05 pm

calm thy bosom Okami

also Wassa when you get the chance can you please change the title i keep getting confused
TsukikoMumai
TsukikoMumai

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:05 pm

i think some people are not getting notified from the forum. and they're just checking it willy nilly. which is fine. but the notification e-mails really help. i too am busy (probably not as much as some of you). i check the forum via my phone i have a free minute at work. and i know when to check it thanks to the notifications.
kid0kami
kid0kami

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokotan Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Yes, that may be true, but please calm down twin.
You're good intentions can be read as wrong if you sound like you're pushing people.

Assume that everyone knows what they're doing. We just made a mistake. Just as DeathGod said, we all regret that a townie was killed off, but I'm sure we'll all try better the next day.
Kokotan
Kokotan

Back to top Go down

Post by TsukikoMumai Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:15 pm

on the bright side it was just a vanilla townie right?
and im the sad one that doesnt check her notifications but the site is on my tab so i check it often
sad life i have *shot
TsukikoMumai
TsukikoMumai

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Kokotan wrote:Yes, that may be true, but please calm down twin.
You're good intentions can be read as wrong if you sound like you're pushing people.

Assume that everyone knows what they're doing. We just made a mistake. Just as DeathGod said, we all regret that a townie was killed off, but I'm sure we'll all try better the next day.

you're right.....i just...y'know....there's 2 mafia this time....shit is stressing me out a lil'....but calm twin is calm
kid0kami
kid0kami

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:20 pm

I do get notifications via email. I just didn't have the energy to check the actual forum very often. Also, it's a shame about DG. This time around I'm positive we'll get our mafia
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:46 pm

"I'm playing a dirty game....(SWAG) I play fo keep-ah...
Niggas too creep man I'm damn near down for Hire..."

-Lil B

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 10 Tumblr_m4kbrrjMTO1r03eaxo1_500
kid0kami
kid0kami

Back to top Go down

Post by TsukikoMumai Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:00 pm

LANGUAGEEEEEEEEE
TsukikoMumai
TsukikoMumai

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:02 pm

you're right......"niggas" shout be lower-cased....don't wanna give the word more power than it already haz...
kid0kami
kid0kami

Back to top Go down

Post by TsukikoMumai Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:03 pm

just dont use that word at all
sheesh
TsukikoMumai
TsukikoMumai

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:04 pm

I, for one, fully support keeping in real in Ponyville.
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:06 pm

TsukikoMumai wrote:just dont use that word at all
sheesh
uhhh...........Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 10 Tumblr_m1aooiLVfD1r9uuuso1_500....no

Last edited by kid0kami on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
kid0kami
kid0kami

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 10 Tumblr_m3759sy5w01rqfhi2o1_500
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:12 pm

TiltedMiddleground wrote:I, for one, fully support keeping in real in Ponyville.
appreciate the support brah....50
Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 10 Tumblr_m1a5sl20YJ1r03eaxo1_r1_500
kid0kami
kid0kami

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Thanks for the reminder, Tsukiko. I always forget.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

https://idkmafia.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:11 am

We really kinda did mess up. One person said to vote for Deathgod an everyone jumped on ship. We need to actually give reasons for why we make our accusations. Otherwise it's likely we will make this mistake again.
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:51 pm

Trying to change that mentality will take more time than we have. People are still gonna jump on board like they always do.
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by KimIco1991 Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:15 pm

... Really? Come one people lets not have a recap of last game >_<
PMs galore my ponies! D:
KimIco1991
KimIco1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:02 pm

The night has ended. Please standby.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:34 pm

The death toll was climbing, and climbing fast. But what was strange was that these deaths didn't seem to be happening by murder. Biological warfare, some cried, but the doctors and medics of Ponyville assured everyone this that seemed to be the natural contagion rate of the disease - that it was spreading no faster of no deadlier than it would back in its native land of Camelu.

But even then, the ponies were not comforted. It would still mean that it was likely some of their number would be dying. But, it was curious to note that the warring Mafia factions in their town appeared not to be killing during the night - rather allowing th disease to run its course in replacement of their nightly kills. Whether or not this was their plan or a sign or something more within the ranks of the Mafia had yet to be decided.

Quite a few of these burning questions were answered with the dawn of the next day. As expected, two bodies were found and once agai they showed absolutely no signs of foul play. They had both succumbed to the Pony Pox. But, what was most curious was the identity of one of those found dead

So, it seems even the Mafia are not immune to the Pony Pox...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere, screams pieced the cold dawn sky. A pony was discovered in their home, hanging from a noose and a clearly overturned chair behind them. A note could be found on the table beside the body.

You killed him. You all killed him. (Oh god, even I killed him...)
I- I can't go on. No, not without him by my side. I'd rather take my own life, and be with him now, then live alone - you murdering ponies the only one there to make my life a living hell.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jiroshi and Kimiko1991 have died of Pony Pox this night, while RogeDream09 committed suicide this night because their lover died the previous day.

Jiroshi was Fluttershy
Kimiko1991 was Discord
RogueDream09 was Cherilee

NIGHT 2 HAS ENDED. DAY 3 HAS BEGUN AND WILL END SATURDAY THE 16th.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:37 pm

...I never would have thought My Little Pony could be so depressing.
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next