IDKMafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

+12
DeathGod
Kokotan
TsukikoMumai
Gwenlover24942
juliafrost
megalan7
kid0kami
Obsidian Sigma
LadyLuck
KanedaC
TiltedMiddleground
Wassamattawityucca
16 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 9 Empty Re: Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

Post by Kokotan Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:16 am

NOT BOLD ENOUGH!!! /shot

(Yes, good)
Kokotan
Kokotan

Back to top Go down

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 9 Empty Re: Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

Post by RogueDream09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:17 am

I know x_x

I just hope that mafia decide its not worth the trouble because I'm 'obviously protected'
RogueDream09
RogueDream09

Back to top Go down

Post by KimIco1991 Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:55 am

I Kimico1991 vote for Deathgod
... is my bold statement for the evening :I
Well morning lol
KimIco1991
KimIco1991

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:29 am

I kid0kami recant my vote.

also i was wrong.......applejack is the best....right after derpy hooves
kid0kami
kid0kami

http://kid-okami.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:34 am

GGGGGRRRRRRRRhhhh. can't decide who i like more....AppleJack or Rarity....and Se1 ep8 is making it harder....
*can't decide
*dies
kid0kami
kid0kami

http://kid-okami.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:58 am

The debating here has been so interesting that I've forgotten to state that all votes and vote-changes have been noted.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

https://idkmafia.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:31 pm

I kinda have a bad feeling about this, but if everyone else is going to, as might as well add to the mob.

I, TiltedMiddleground, Vote for DeathGod

Nothing personal at all, mate.
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:32 pm

And as for the best pony, I am reconsidering my vote, taking into consideration Vinyl Scratch. Pretty much anyone not in the limelight.
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathGod Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:04 pm

*doesnt care* clearly we are voting again based off of NO LOGICAL EVIDENCE WHAT SO EVER. So you know what fine i'll help Very Happy

I DEATHGOD vote for DEATHGOD

hope you guys dont regret your descision ^_^
DeathGod
DeathGod

http://djinubb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokotan Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:15 pm

Dude! If you're innocent please TRY to defend yourself! (though it will be too late for me or Lan to change our votes because we won't before 12pm)

OTL You're not really help the town if you're just going to kill yourself off.
Kokotan
Kokotan

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:42 pm

I second Koko. If you are indeed part of the town, you know that the rest of us are heading in the wrong direction and need some support. If we're screwing up, thoroughly let us know!
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokotan Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:44 pm

I'm leaving /really/ soon and I won't be able to change my vote before it's too late so people hurry.
Kokotan
Kokotan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathGod Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:55 pm

The reason i did it like this is because there is not enough time to save myself i would if i could trust me but i doubt there is enough time doubt people will be up in time but sigh

i deathgod recend my vote

though like i said i came back to 7 votes so its a bit to late
DeathGod
DeathGod

Back to top Go down

Post by call-me-pixie Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm

To simply allow one's self to be killed off would suggest being just a regular townie with nothing to lose expect a place in the game OR allowing themselves to be thrown under the bus to save someone else OR there's some unknown repercussion for killing him off we don't know about
call-me-pixie
call-me-pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:22 pm

I personally think its way too late. People barley get on in the morning before 12. And this has happened to him two rounds now....i can understand his frustration.
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by call-me-pixie Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:29 pm

why are people continuously voting for him?
call-me-pixie
call-me-pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:40 pm

idk. Its the bandwagon effect. One person votes then everyone hops on
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathGod Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:46 pm

like i said NO ONE THINKS OUT THEIR VOTES DX
DeathGod
DeathGod

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:09 pm

But that's the only thing. We still have nothing at all to go off of.

Sorry, mate.
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:21 pm

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 9 Tumblr_lihif7T7PD1qi3n3go1_400
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sigma Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Thats the problem with defending yourself, everything is circular "GUYS DON'T Kill me because I'm a townie" is the same defense that a mafia would make, also if deathgod was a special character he might be trying harder to make sure he lives by PMing people.

either way hes a mafia or a vanilla townie
Obsidian Sigma
Obsidian Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sigma Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Also I have been in class the last 2 days sorry I haven't been around
Obsidian Sigma
Obsidian Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:59 pm

The day has ended. Please standby.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:00 pm

He'd never really been the talkative sort. A strong and unceasing worker? Of course. A devoted brother? There was no doubt. But, one who enjoyed public speaking and making a scene? Not at all. Perhaps that explained why he didn't really bother to fight back when he clearly could have - he certainly had the bulk and power to fend off any pony who tried to overpower him; however, true to his peaceful nature he allowed himself to be carried to the noose.

God, why didn't he even bother to argue his position? Fight back even? Perhaps then he could have knocked some sense into us, prevent this senseless killing from occurring. Some said it was that he no longer saw a need to go on - his sister having succumbed to the Pony Pox no less than a day ago. Others said he wanted to teach them a lesson, to show them just what could happen when they were too eager to follow.

They could only hope that his death would not have future fatal consequences...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh dear, dear, dear. If these ponies are going to make it this easy, then this won't be very difficult at all~

Stupid ponies can't do anything right. At this rate, we'll destroy that ridiculous Discord and be running all of Equestria in no time, fellow Changlings.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DeathGod was lynched. He was Big Mac

DAY 2 HAS NOW ENDED AND NIGHT 2 HAS BEGUN. THE NIGHT WILL END THURSDAY THE 14TH AT 12 NOON.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Well that sucks. And sorry I haven't been on much guys, I've been sick the last couple of days so it's been hard for me to log on and type and stuff
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next