IDKMafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

+12
DeathGod
Kokotan
TsukikoMumai
Gwenlover24942
juliafrost
megalan7
kid0kami
Obsidian Sigma
LadyLuck
KanedaC
TiltedMiddleground
Wassamattawityucca
16 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 14 Empty Re: Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

Post by Wassamattawityucca Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:16 pm

With the dawn on the day, two bodies had once again been found - one found still in their bed, clearly having fallen prey to the Pony Pox, the other was found in the town square and it was the condition of this one that caused fear to once again ripple through the once peaceful town of Ponyville.

It seems that they had finally decided to act. Well, at least one did. This body was found lying in a pool of its own blood, its disembodied head lying a few feet away from it near the local sweets shop. What was interesting to note, however, was that it also seemed to lying in a crater, one formed by some sort of magical force. Clearly the pony had put up a fight. Street carts were upturned and lamp posts were lying on their sides, as if overturned by the same supernatural force.

Once the body was identitfied (again, not a very difficult thing to do considering the head was found nearby) it was clear that the source of the magic had been the victim themselves.

God, could Ponyville survive another death?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JuliaFrost has died of the Pony Pox. She was Rarity.
KanedaC was killed during the night. He was Pinkie Pie.

NIGHT 3 HAS ENDED. DAY 4 BEGINS NOW AND WILL END TUESDAY THE 19th.

Last edited by Wassamattawityucca on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

https://idkmafia.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 14 Empty Re: Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

Post by TiltedMiddleground Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:36 pm

...So the person with the Rarity picture was actually Rarity...huh.

Well, shoot. Out of curiosity. if one Mafia group is eliminated, will two deaths still occur at night?
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:10 pm

I would like to start out my apologizing profusely. I made an error in my post.

KanedaC is Pinkie Pie, not Twilight Sparkle. I apologize again if this cause ANY confusion.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:45 pm

I love that the story still has magic involved for Pinkie's death. Actually seems fitting that the death and magic source make no sense....
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by TsukikoMumai Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:24 pm

PINKIE, RARITYYYYY
I KNEW THEE WELL
well at least Rarity is on the fashion runway in the sky
and Pinkie is holding a big ass party
TsukikoMumai
TsukikoMumai

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sigma Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:56 pm

there's something at foot here with this pony pox, maybe its one of the mafia's ways of killing. that seems like the only explanation
Obsidian Sigma
Obsidian Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post by call-me-pixie Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:17 pm

I don't think it makes any particular sense to have pony pox as a mafia "power"
I would assume that if the mafia are going to kill, they're going to make sure people know it was them [i.e. taking someone's head]
call-me-pixie
call-me-pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:22 pm

I kid0kami vote that we do an ATLA or LOK theme next.

kid0kami
kid0kami

http://kid-okami.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by call-me-pixie Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:26 pm

I'd be completely okay with that!
call-me-pixie
call-me-pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokotan Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:36 pm

OKAY!! I finally have proper internet again!! OTL Sorry guys! I was able to peek at things on my phone but it was horrible laggy.

Guys! Are we REALLY down to just *two townies with abilities now?! ;_____;

Obsidian Sigma wrote:there's something at foot here with this pony pox, maybe its one of the mafia's ways of killing. that seems like the only explanation

Well no, if you read what Wassa said, she states "It seems that they had finally decided to act." When you compare the two nights before, there were only ponypox deaths. And this is the only night where someone has actually been listed as "killed". D: So I think it's safe to assume that ponypox isn't a power that the mafia have.

Last edited by Kokotan on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kokotan
Kokotan

Back to top Go down

Post by TsukikoMumai Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:50 pm

there are only two non-normal ponies and that is Rainbow Dash and Twilight
if that is the case whoever is them if we enter into another night Twilight has to protect Dash or if the Twilight is certain of a townie protect them.

The main issue is besides from those two, there are only two normal townies left so the issue is figuring out who are the normal ones
TsukikoMumai
TsukikoMumai

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sigma Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:18 pm

It makes sense that the pox could be a cover for the mafia killing because we know we have only killed one mafia (ice mafia) so it is entirely possible that two deaths could be happening each night but one is under the guise of pony pox
Obsidian Sigma
Obsidian Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post by TsukikoMumai Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:16 pm

but the pony pox makes no sense
as someone who knows the show, there is no character that could "create" pony pox, the remain ice mafia freezes people, the two fire mafias suck love/soul/life/whatever you wanna call it out of someone
the only seeming cases of extreme sickness was bad food poisoning and pony pox which was a mishap in potions. But the origin of pony pox is like a plague, it comes really out of no where. Not something someone/pony could have done.
I would believe it if there was a character named Applebloom because she caused pony pox on herself and if it wasn't stopped it could have spread but it is not. It is obvious that one fraction of the mafia has finally gotten together and the pony pox was caused by wassa.

Now I cant say for certain which fraction, it could be possible that fire mafia finally found each other and are working together or ice mafia just doesnt give a flying crap even though they are missing a team member

my money is on fire because that would just seem more organized and ice doesnt care anymore because it is just a single person now

my two cents, im done
TsukikoMumai
TsukikoMumai

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:46 pm

I, kid0kami, vote for Obsidian Sigma.
kid0kami
kid0kami

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Suddenly, VOTES!
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sigma Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:06 pm

kid0kami wrote:I, kid0kami, vote for Obsidian Sigma.

neat
Obsidian Sigma
Obsidian Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:14 am

TiltedMiddleground wrote:...So the person with the Rarity picture was actually Rarity...huh.

Well, shoot. Out of curiosity. if one Mafia group is eliminated, will two deaths still occur at night?

Seems I forgot to answer this earlier. No, kills are equivalent to the number of Mafia teams still in the game. Eliminate one and we go down to one kill a night.

Also, votes noted.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:23 am

OK, well, day ends at noon tommorrow people. We need to do something.
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:28 am

EDIT

I, TiltedMiddleground, vote for Obsidian Sigma.[u]
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by call-me-pixie Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:47 am

Obsidian Sigma wrote:

neat
Is there any particular reason why we shouldn't vote you in?
call-me-pixie
call-me-pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:02 am

call-me-pixie wrote:
Obsidian Sigma wrote:

neat
Is there any particular reason why we shouldn't vote you in?

who is the "we" you speak of....?

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 14 Tumblr_m0g7o2RUSg1r0dipyo1_500
kid0kami
kid0kami

Back to top Go down

Post by call-me-pixie Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:04 am

I was referring to the town
call-me-pixie
call-me-pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:06 am

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 14 Tumblr_m0g71k6Lxn1r0dipyo1_500
kid0kami
kid0kami

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:07 am

SO MANY PICTURES AND GIFS! GAAH!
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by call-me-pixie Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:07 am

kid0kami wrote:Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 14 Tumblr_m0g71k6Lxn1r0dipyo1_500
...what is this?
call-me-pixie
call-me-pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next