IDKMafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

+12
DeathGod
Kokotan
TsukikoMumai
Gwenlover24942
juliafrost
megalan7
kid0kami
Obsidian Sigma
LadyLuck
KanedaC
TiltedMiddleground
Wassamattawityucca
16 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 13 Empty Re: Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

Post by megalan7 Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:38 am

People, we need everyone to present their case.

People making accusations and voting please state why

People who need to defend themselves please do

We need to make an informed vote this time. We are hitting the make or break point of this game and we cannot afford more mistakes.
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 13 Empty Re: Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

Post by Kokotan Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:16 am

@_____@;; Yeah seriously,
I'm going to be out of town this weekend, and I'm not sure if I'll internet yet.
Kokotan
Kokotan

Back to top Go down

Post by call-me-pixie Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:35 am

I am not mafia. I've done nothing besides try to make an informed decision when it comes to voting. Day 1, didn't vote because there was no reason to accuse someone. Day 2, didn't vote for DeathGod OR RogueDreamer like the rest of you because I knew there was no reason to. Your reasons to accuse people are based on lack of interaction...people have lives. Or have nothing to say.

Have you thought talking too much could be a sign of trying to avoid detection?
call-me-pixie
call-me-pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:42 am

Everything and anything can be interpreted as Mafia behaviour. At least from my perspective, there is just as much reason to suspect you as really anyone else. That's why I wanted to ask for your side rather than just vote for you.

Last edited by TiltedMiddleground on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokotan Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:46 am

As stated before Pixie. These accusations on the inactive crowd is just a starting. The list of inactive players is a smaller list than people who are active. @___@

I'm sure when the time comes everyone who is active will be accused as well.
Kokotan
Kokotan

Back to top Go down

Post by call-me-pixie Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:52 am

all is well and good, but someone has officially voted for me...which means I will be dead by noon tomorrow if they don't choose to resend
call-me-pixie
call-me-pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:38 am

Not true. I voted for you because you are on a very small list of people who can be mafia at this point. You aren't very active either, so even if you are townie it won't be a very big loss (no personal offense there, I hope). And hey, if someone can come up with a better reason to vote for somebody else, I'll change my vote. It's not like I can't.

That said, to all those who do want to vote, but have yet to, the clock is ticking.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:26 am

Just a warning, MIGHT not be here at all. If so, I will be asking Jiro to post for me.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

https://idkmafia.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:27 am

Totally cool, mate. Undead GMs are always fun. Smile
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:22 am

So....what's the vote look like right now, cus it looks like two people have a vote each on them.
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:30 am

If the votes are equal, it's the same result as a no-vote
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:57 am

Oh, well, that wouldn't be so bad, ya know, except the mafia get another free night.
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:54 am

But there is so much tension and mystery that people are still not willing to vote.
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:09 am

We can't afford to allow a day to slip by.

I was really hoping that I would be able to get more information before casting a vote. I wasn't intending to, but from what I have, this seems the most reasonable...

I, TiltedMiddleground, cast my vote for call-me-pixie.

Of course I am still open to changing it, but I am just casting it now so there won't be a stalemate.
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:55 pm

I, megalan7, vote for JuliaFrost

For the record, I cast this vote in order to cause a tie, resulting in no deaths, as it seems we need more time to make our decision. I don't want us to make another mistake.
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:01 pm

The day has ended. Please standby for Phase Change by Jiroshi!
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:01 pm

I understand not wanting to lynch anyone.

I just really hope we definitively determine who is guilty next time, otherwise there possibly won't be enough time to reduce the Mafia before their numbers equal the Town's.
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:05 pm

I just felt we didn't have any concrete evidence. Not that active is not a good basis to go on. Also, KanedaC said Pixie was on a short list of who mafia could be, but I never really saw any support for that judgement, or why we should vote for her. I just did not see enough reason for any death here at this time, as there was still a lack of evidence, and that cost us two townies last time.
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:23 pm

man......i'm having a "Pot calling the kettle black moment"....haven't been on in a brick........too much substances....
kid0kami
kid0kami

http://kid-okami.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiroshi Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:27 pm

As the end of day approached, it was clear that the town members of Equestria were still in great confusion. With no clear facts to go on, the town spun into chaos. Accusations were thrown left and right. Some ponies were even asked to prove themselves before the town as if on trial. Alas, with all of the confusion the town once again came to a standstill.

“ These stupid little ponies bicker amongst themselves, losing trust for one another at the slightest move. At this rate, the town has no chance! Muahaha”

With no clear unity among the town, it was only a matter of time before they caused their own downfall. With night approaching it was only a matter of time right.......

“This couldnt be any easier. They are practically doing our job for us!”

The town could not decide on who to lynch , therefore no one died today.
Night 3 has now begun and will end Sunday, June 17, at noon.
Jiroshi
Jiroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:31 pm

JIROSHI! I miss your insight. We're always the "buddy cop" duo of the site.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Lol, no talking to the dead! You know that silly.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:39 pm

It was more of a call out into the heavens
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by kid0kami Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:28 pm

juliafrost wrote:i havent been voting because i have work, then i cat sit, and then i get drunk at night. I have been on the fourm, just havent been too active. i tend not to do most of my talking on the fourm, my preference is pms. fear not, i mean no harm. I have good intentions but sometimes i have too much to drink and wake up at indecent hours of the day.

i feel you....same here....rum= too real

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 13 Tumblr_m0g81jWhuT1r0dipyo1_400
call me kid_okami AKA Wakka Sokka
Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 13 Tumblr_m0g82v69li1r0dipyo1_500
kid0kami
kid0kami

http://kid-okami.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:03 pm

The night has ended. Please standby for phase change.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next