IDKMafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

+12
DeathGod
Kokotan
TsukikoMumai
Gwenlover24942
juliafrost
megalan7
kid0kami
Obsidian Sigma
LadyLuck
KanedaC
TiltedMiddleground
Wassamattawityucca
16 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 12 Empty Re: Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

Post by Obsidian Sigma Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:55 pm

TsukikoMumai wrote:
Obsidian Sigma wrote:I Just want to find out her thoughts in a public forum

If I find she has a good alibi I will resend my accusastion

Julia please explain the lack of communication with the group during the day phase

if that is your thought, why not accuse Pixie?

Pixie has spoken very little as well, but still more than Julia.

Obsidian Sigma
Obsidian Sigma

Back to top Go down

Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN) - Page 12 Empty Re: Game 3 Game Thread (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN)

Post by juliafrost Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:06 pm

I spoke at the beginning of this fourm. The fact that your voting for me makes me assume that you just want to knock me out the way. I dont vote for people unless i have an important reason or determining factor to assume they are mafia. If I'm not waking up until 2 o'clock on a day that needs to be voted on, it would happen that i missed the voting period, bring up a mafia that has voted doesnt really help your case either because thats what you could be doing. from the last game of mafia, each mafia knows who are in their fraction. the fact that you are voting for me could be used to "assume" you are mafia, since you know who your partner is, you could assumingly get rid of whoever you suspected.
juliafrost
juliafrost

Back to top Go down

Post by juliafrost Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Wassamattawityucca wrote:
juliafrost wrote: i have too much to drink and wake up at indecent hours of the day.
Plz to be inviting me next time. :>

Will do ! Smile good times to be had indeed.
juliafrost
juliafrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sigma Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:15 pm

I never said I was going to keep my vote I just want to get information, honestly right now we need that more than anything.

unless something major happens I will recend my vote before the end of the day since killing someone today is a poor choice since we have the numbers.

for me gauging peoples reactions to being accused helps me determine who is guilty.
Obsidian Sigma
Obsidian Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:16 pm

While this is happening, I would like to declare an accusation myself.

I, TiltedMiddleground, would like to ask Call-me-pixie to please convince the inhabitants of Ponyville of his/her innocence.

(I learned from experience to never assume one's gender from their username. No offense at all, I really just don't know.)
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:18 pm

(I get the feeling this is going to lead to a very, very slippery slope.)
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:22 pm

I, KanedaC, vote for call-me-pixie
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sigma Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:22 pm

you can tell alot by the way people respond to accusastions
Obsidian Sigma
Obsidian Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:22 pm

The day doesn't end untill Saturday and we are voting.....goodness people...
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by juliafrost Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Obsidian Sigma wrote:you can tell alot by the way people respond to accusastions

not really. not when you're online and cant see the person. it would be easier if it were in person but you cant really tell how people are responding online because you could read it an entirely different way then they had planned it to sound.
juliafrost
juliafrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sigma Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 pm

juliafrost wrote:
Obsidian Sigma wrote:you can tell alot by the way people respond to accusastions

not really. not when you're online and cant see the person. it would be easier if it were in person but you cant really tell how people are responding online because you could read it an entirely different way then they had planned it to sound.

I disagree they way you pick your words has immense weight
Obsidian Sigma
Obsidian Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:29 pm

megalan7 wrote:The day doesn't end untill Saturday and we are voting.....goodness people...

Why wait? I think I'm right, so why not put it out there now? And besides, you can always change your vote.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:31 pm

As a side note, this game is finally picking up some speed and excitement. I'm glad
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by juliafrost Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Obsidian Sigma wrote:
juliafrost wrote:

I disagree they way you pick your words has immense weight

alright, so why shouldnt i vote for you?
juliafrost
juliafrost

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:36 pm

juliafrost wrote:

Meh. I wouldn't do that. He think's he has evidence against you, the same way I think I have evidence against call-me-pixie. It's best to vote for who you think is mafia, not who is voting for you.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:37 pm

KanedaC wrote:
juliafrost wrote:

Meh. I wouldn't do that. He think's he has evidence against you, the same way I think I have evidence against call-me-pixie. It's best to vote for who you think is mafia, not who is voting for you.

It sounds more like she is trying to make a point.
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:38 pm

TiltedMiddleground wrote:
KanedaC wrote:
juliafrost wrote:

It sounds more like she is trying to make a point.

I know. And I tried to give her a reason.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by juliafrost Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:41 pm

I dont plan on voting for Sigma. I just want to know why i shouldnt, just like why they wanted to know why they shouldnt vote for me.
juliafrost
juliafrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sigma Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:46 pm

I wanna win as badly as you do, the question is which side are we both on?
Obsidian Sigma
Obsidian Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sigma Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:15 pm

everyone is guilty until proven innocent, I have been playing this game long enough to know that trust is just a tool that people use to manipulate others. you can judge for yourself
but there is nothing i can say to prove my innocence because there is nothing i can say that isn't circular.

for example I could say Ï am innocent because I have been a big part of the town and that I advocated to avoid killing someone the first day. if I was a mafia I would want to kill as many people as possible in the day phase so advocating not to kill someone would be out of character.

However I have played enough to know that if we killing during the day is avoided then i (as a mafia) would be safe since the only time a mafia can die is during the day.

everything is circular.
Obsidian Sigma
Obsidian Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post by call-me-pixie Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:36 pm

TsukikoMumai wrote:
if that is your thought, why not accuse Pixie?
I am curious as to why I am brought up/accused?
Obsidian Sigma wrote:
Pixie has spoken very little as well, but still more than Julia.
Thank-you for acknowledging that I have indeed been posting. Might I also point out when I do post, it's been relevant to the decision making or should I say my indecisiveness about how to choose someone when there isn't any real evidence against anyone. Merely speculations.
TiltedMiddleground wrote:While this is happening, I would like to declare an accusation myself.
I, TiltedMiddleground, would like to ask Call-me-pixie to please convince the inhabitants of Ponyville of his/her innocence.

(I learned from experience to never assume one's gender from their username. No offense at all, I really just don't know.)
I am female. And am at a lost as to how I became a suspect or how to defend myself. I post and/or PM when I have something I feel like sharing or have a question about something. Am I being implicated because I don't post as much as others? Or is there some kind of hard evidence?
call-me-pixie
call-me-pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokotan Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:06 am

Pixie I believe people are accusing people based off of inactivity first since yes that person appears to be suspicious just as well as anyone. It's just a place to start with all the accusations.
Kokotan
Kokotan

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:38 am

Pretty much what Kokotan stated. I do not have hard evidence on you exactly. Merely though a process of elimination have I arrived at a small list which you happen to be on.

I do not necessarily intend to vote for you, nor are my suspicions of you any higher or lower than anyone else I have in mind. I just want to hear what you have to say before I make any reckless decisions.

(This sounds really secretary-letter-like. I'm not really this great of a bore, I swear.)
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by megalan7 Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:08 am

We've gotten to a point where every little detail of what someone has or has not done is being analyzed, because we need to find the mafia and quickly as their numbers are not decreasing nearly as quick as those of the town.

Also, words can only be taken with a grain of salt, people can easily lie. Rawwwwry did it before and I would find it impossible that someone here is not lying either. What matters it that the lies are uncovered.
megalan7
megalan7

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:54 am

Votes have been noted
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

https://idkmafia.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next