IDKMafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 2: Dead Thread

+9
megalan7
TsukikoMumai
KanedaC
juliafrost
KimIco1991
HitomeorJJ
Detektiv Fraulein
TiltedMiddleground
Wassamattawityucca
13 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Game 2: Dead Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Game 2: Dead Thread

Post by juliafrost Thu May 24, 2012 3:10 am

jdasdk;laksjd;alsjd DAMN IT. *lecries* oh well, atleast i didnt die in the frist round like last time.
juliafrost
juliafrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Thu May 24, 2012 4:31 am

This is true, though! You did very good this time!
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

https://idkmafia.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Thu May 24, 2012 4:45 pm

I have to say Marvi, Mafia are some fucking lucky bastards. They didn't all agree on a kill and killer (again) tonight - one didn't tell me anything at all and the others at least agreed that they wanted to kill you - so I picked randomly and it hit you anyways.

You should feel proud through, Mafia's been trying to kill you for 3 Nights straight (changed their minds on the first of those three, then failed spectacularly to agree both others. They were just lucky the random chooser went their way that last one)
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Thu May 24, 2012 7:11 pm

*sigh* I thought things were going so well. Now it's only a matter of time before the town loses. I wanted to take things slow and make sure we could have a sure victory. I guess this made Jiro unleash his rath and not protect me or something. And then Tsukiko apparently didn't log in to use her powers at all, which makes me even more angry. We were gonna win. Now we're on the track back to failure. And in my death scene there was a random item. Was it the vigilante power that I had worked so hard for? Also, my guess for mafia: DeathGod for Baron Zemo (as you've already said), Pagesshoes for Loki, and raaaarwy for normal mafia. I'm assuming/hoping kidOkami was a townie because of the way he was acting. This is also the fist time I died in the game without it being over. The only other time I died was last round, and that death ended the game.

And I do suppose I am proud of being thought of so highly (or lowly, in this case). But if I may ask, why did they want me dead so badly? Because I asked too many questions? What made them change their minds and be so indecisive?

EDIT: Oh shit. Was it as simple as me randomly voting for juliafrost in the first round?

EDIT 2: If Tsukiko actually got the power I sent her, all Jiro has to do is protect her and Rogue. If they can keep on doing that, we've won.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Fri May 25, 2012 1:53 am

KanedaC wrote: I guess this made Jiro unleash his rath and not protect me or something. And then Tsukiko apparently didn't log in to use her powers at all, which makes me even more angry. We were gonna win. Now we're on the track back to failure. And in my death scene there was a random item. Was it the vigilante power that I had worked so hard for? Also, my guess for mafia: DeathGod for Baron Zemo (as you've already said), Pagesshoes for Loki, and raaaarwy for normal mafia. I'm assuming/hoping kidOkami was a townie because of the way he was acting. This is also the fist time I died in the game without it being over. The only other time I died was last round, and that death ended the game.

And I do suppose I am proud of being thought of so highly (or lowly, in this case). But if I may ask, why did they want me dead so badly? Because I asked too many questions? What made them change their minds and be so indecisive?

EDIT: Oh shit. Was it as simple as me randomly voting for juliafrost in the first round?

EDIT 2: If Tsukiko actually got the power I sent her, all Jiro has to do is protect her and Rogue. If they can keep on doing that, we've won.

Lots of questions to answer, so little time!
1) Yes, Jiroshi failed to protect you this round, because Tsukiko failed to motivate him. Additionally, she chose not to kill anyone last night, which I assume was your choice?
2) No, she received the gun just fine. And, you weren't building on anything this night, so no items were on you at the time.
3)Your guess are all absolutely correct, the correct roles were even matched to the correct person! Well done!
4) Yes, the Mafia wanted to kill you because they (correctly assumed) you were being very aggressive and suspicious of the right people. They, however, were unaware of your role. They didn't change their minds so often (only once). What the Mafia is failing in is communication - many of them are forgetting to use their night powers or even tell me who the mafia will kill the during the night; however, as you can already tell there are some very important members of the town who are doing the exact same thing...
Edit 1) I doubt you would have gotten the backing to kill her on the first night, anyways.
Edit 2) Well, that is if they can avoid allowing a Townie lynching this day. Also, I hate to say this, but your death could have been avoided if Tsukiko had remembered to use her power last night on Jiro.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Fri May 25, 2012 2:43 am

Wassamattawityucca wrote:
Lots of questions to answer, so little time!
1) Yes, Jiroshi failed to protect you this round, because Tsukiko failed to motivate him. Additionally, she chose not to kill anyone last night, which I assume was your choice?
2) No, she received the gun just fine. And, you weren't building on anything this night, so no items were on you at the time.
3)Your guess are all absolutely correct, the correct roles were even matched to the correct person! Well done!
4) Yes, the Mafia wanted to kill you because they (correctly assumed) you were being very aggressive and suspicious of the right people. They, however, were unaware of your role. They didn't change their minds so often (only once). What the Mafia is failing in is communication - many of them are forgetting to use their night powers or even tell me who the mafia will kill the during the night; however, as you can already tell there are some very important members of the town who are doing the exact same thing...
Edit 1) I doubt you would have gotten the backing to kill her on the first night, anyways.
Edit 2) Well, that is if they can avoid allowing a Townie lynching this day. Also, I hate to say this, but your death could have been avoided if Tsukiko had remembered to use her power last night on Jiro.

1) It was not. From what I can tell from a pm I got before I died and her response in the live thread, she had computer troubles and just never went on. I told her I had given her the power and she could kill whoever she thought was mafia, though I said in my opinion Pagesshoes would probably be the best choice.
2) Excellent!
3)Oh wow. My reasoning behind this was that raaarwy was acting was too suspiciously to not be mafia, but Pagesshoes wasn't doing anything at all that we could see. So my guess was that they put him in the frontlines because they could afford to lose him if he somehow slipped up, meaning he didn't have a specific role. I'm glad my guesses were correct. I was also defending kidOkami to Jiroshi for a while, so I'm glad I was right and wasn't fooled.
4) Wow, I'm glad my intuition on the game was so good. If you could indulge me, why/when did they change their mind?
5) True enough.
6) Again true enough. But if it was computer trouble and not just her forgetting to do it, then it's not something for me to be miffed about. And from what I can tell, they will kill DeathGod today, so I'm not too worried. And even if they ended up killing a townie, if Tsukiko gives Jiro the double power, he can protect both her and Rogue. Tsukiko can then use her vigilante power to kill a mafia. And now they'd know they're the only one's in the game who are townies, so they'd know that from then on whomever they killed would be mafia.

EDIT: Raaaawry voted for Rogue. He may as well have just said "HEY. I'M MAFIA. KILL ME". No offense, Rory, but that was not the best idea. You're a vanilla mafia. You should have voted for DeathGod, infiltrated the town like you were one of them (technically there COULD be only 3 mafia in the round) and found out as much as you could while you could. If not, you should have at least not voted at all. DeathGod is dead anyway. You could have just told them that you were staying loyal to him because you were in an alliance and promised to not vote for each other. Or maybe I'm thinking too much.

Last edited by KanedaC on Fri May 25, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Fri May 25, 2012 4:22 am

I'm very impressed by you intuition there. It is EXACTLY correct. I hope the other players read it when the game is over so they can take some tips.

Sure, I don't mind indulging the dead! You were Rory's original target from the get-go (in case you didn't already know, he's basically running the Mafia), however, first night he told the Mafia they should kill Jessica. According to what he's told me, it was basically because she was an experienced player. By Day 3, you were probably starting to become very aggressive, especially since the Mafia all jumped in to defend DeathGod. So, Night 3 he decided he wanted to kill you (again); however, the kill didn't go through because juliafrost forgot to send in the kill. So, I ended up randomly killing Kimi. Then, the next night he tried to kill you again. It should have been easier since by this point there was one less Mafia, but this time there was even more disorganizedness - DeathGod forgot to send in the kill AND Rory and Page disagreed on who would be doing the killing (Page or Rory). But they were lucky since the random number generator chose you anyways.

You're right. I read what she posted after I wrote that, so I'm not really that disappointed anymore. Shit happens and you can't control it when it happens.

Edit) You'll be surprised. Despite the fact that their situation is hopeless, Rory is really doing his all to pull this one for the Mafia. He's already sent a PM to Kid0kami (who has been the hardest to convince that you and Jiro are town) telling him that you sent Rory a PM saying that if you died, that the Town should lynch Roguedream. He even fake a PM from you through quotes and everything. It's a longshot, but I give him props for knowing that if they don't lynch a town today they are done.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Fri May 25, 2012 4:35 am

I have to admit, that is a pretty damn clever idea. Let's just hope that kidOkami knows that if that were the case I would have pm'd him that too. Also, it looks like kidOkami voted for DeathGod first. So who knows? It may have been his decision to vote for him specifically in the first place. And if he does for some reason change his vote to Rogue, Jiroshi should understand that he's just being manipulated. Once it's out that Rogue is a townie, kidOkami would understand that Raaaarwy is mafia, and want him dead. Jiro would protect him and Tsukiko and the round would still be in the towns favor. Unless I'm mistaken and the way mafia wins is by having them have the same number of players, not more?
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Fri May 25, 2012 7:21 am

Wow...That's really impressive work there, Kaneda. Shocked
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Fri May 25, 2012 4:21 pm

TiltedMiddleground wrote:Wow...That's really impressive work there, Kaneda. Shocked

Thanks! I tried my darndest. Let's hope it wasn't in vain.

Wassamattawityucca wrote:According to what he's told me, it was basically because she was an experienced player. By Day 3, you were probably starting to become very aggressive, especially since the Mafia all jumped in to defend DeathGod.

Huh. I used my "pretend to vote when I actually couldn't" thing to try and keep suspicion off of me for being a townie. Didn't consider the fact that I'd be a larger target for the mafia this way. I guess I didn't think about it too much since Jiro was going to be protecting me anyway.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Fri May 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Ah, looks like his play didn't work, so it's over now. The game would probably end faster if Tsukiko handed the gun over to RogueDeam or Kid0kami and motivated them for the night. That way they could just kill both Page and Rory, damn the consequences. Yup, Mafia wins when they equal Town. To be honest, the Mafia didn't even notice the disparity in voting and vote counts - really I think they wanted you dead because you were outright telling Mafia "prove it to me". (Rory, sent me the PM) XD

Isn't it Tilted? :D
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Fri May 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Welcome welcome welcome DJ! How goes everything! Enjoyed your death?
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Fri May 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Wassamattawityucca wrote:The game would probably end faster if Tsukiko handed the gun over to RogueDeam or Kid0kami and motivated them for the night.

This was Jiro and Rogues plan to begin with, but I was against it. I didn't want to risk more of us dying, so I gave the gun to Tsukiko to play it safe. Jiro was then going to protect me and Tsukiko and I would make more (temporary this time) tech. But now that the plan didn't work out anyway due to unforeseen circumstances, they ended up being right.

Wassamattawityucca wrote:really I think they wanted you dead because you were outright telling Mafia "prove it to me". (Rory, sent me the PM) XD

Hahaha yeah, at that point I thought I we were invincible. So I just thought "hey, he COULD be telling the truth" so I asked him to prove it to me, when he answered back with some flimsy response I just basically told him "vote with us, or you're mafia". And it worked! Hooray. Now I'm dead.

Wassamattawityucca wrote: Isn't it Tilted? Very Happy

Oh, yous guys makin' me blush Embarassed

EDIT:
Jiroshi wrote:That one was for you Tony/Kaneda!

;_;7 Thank you very much
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Fri May 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Jiro will probably follow through on the plan now. We'll see though.

LOL, didn't give a sheet ad then it can back to bite you in the butt.

Your guys' bromance is one of epic proportions.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Fri May 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Hopefully

...Yeah. It was quite the embarrassing loss.

You just jelly that we so cool

And for those who don't know yet, I'd like to state for the record that while I may have said I voted for juliafrost and Raynont on the thread, I couldn't actually vote for you. So don't blame me for your deaths (even though one of you deserved it). That is all.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Fri May 25, 2012 7:42 pm

LOL, I doubt they give a shit anymore. XD
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Fri May 25, 2012 8:46 pm

IT HAD TO BE SAAAID
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Fri May 25, 2012 10:02 pm

OH YOU
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Sat May 26, 2012 12:29 am

I'm very curious to see who the mafia ends up killing (if they remember to kill anyone at all) and who Tsukiko decides to vigilante to death.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Sat May 26, 2012 3:13 am

I've gotten no kills yet, but to be honest they tend to be sent at 2 in the morning.

Tsukiko, want to do two kills and might be passing the gun off to motivate the person who gets it; however, whether the recipient would send me the two kills in time is another matter altogether.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Sat May 26, 2012 4:13 am

I think that it'll probably be Rogue or Jiro, both of whom are regularly on. So it shouldn't be a problem.
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by juliafrost Sat May 26, 2012 5:04 am

hahaha mafia only gets on in the wee hours of the night. we dont like the daytime.
juliafrost
juliafrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wassamattawityucca Sat May 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Lol, I'm too much of an early sleeper to get on late.
Wassamattawityucca
Wassamattawityucca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KanedaC Sat May 26, 2012 5:10 pm

Glad to see that Pagesshoes got gunned down. Now let's just hope that kidOkami changes his vote. I have no idea why he'd believe raaaarwy at this point. Must be some convincing pms
KanedaC
KanedaC

Back to top Go down

Post by TiltedMiddleground Sat May 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Must be really empowering to say with all sincerity that you are the god of thunder. Well done, Jiroshi!
TiltedMiddleground
TiltedMiddleground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next